Screw conveyor –
- Screw conveyors are one of the effective ways to convey, wet, or dry bulk material along a totally enclosed incline or horizontal length.
- Features –
- Screw conveyors are capable of handling a wide range of bulk materials from free-flowing to slurry.
- Can have multiple inlet and discharge points.
- Can be designed and installed vertically, horizontally, or at an angle.
- Can be designed without a center pipe. These are important when dealing with materials that are slurry, sludge or semisolid like material.
- Are suitable to cool, heat or dry products while moving the product.
Tubular Screw Conveyor
These Screw Conveyor are usually mfg. with the std. pipes.
U-Trough Screw Conveyor
These are made from the Plate by rolling. The size can be customized as per requirement.
Vertical Screw Conveyor
For Vertical Conveying of the bulk material. These are generally made from the std. pipes.
Flexible Screw Conveyor
These are used in Food Industries.
Cryo Screw Conveyor
These are used in spice industries.
Portable Screw Conveyor
These can be moved anywhere & can be used at suitable multiple locations