The Company is one of the front Runner in Manufacturing Material Handling Conveyors in India With an ISO 9001-2015 Certification. The core focus of the company lies in superior quality and excellent customer services.
Bulk materials are those dry materials which are powdery, granular or lumpy in nature, and are stored in heaps. Some examples are minerals, ores, coal, cereals, woodchips, sand, gravel, clay, cement, ash, salt, chemicals, grain, sugar, flour and stone in loose bulk form.
A conveyor system is a common piece of mechanical handling equipment that moves materials from one location to another. Conveyor systems allow quick and efficient transportation for a wide variety of materials, which make them very popular in the material handling and packaging industries. Many kinds of conveying systems are available and are used according to the various needs of different industries. Bulk material handling systems are typically composed of below equipment’s –
- Screw Conveyor –
- Tubular Screw Conveyor
- U-trough Screw Conveyor
- Vertical Screw Conveyor
- Flexible Screw Conveyor
- Cryogenic Screw Conveyor
- Portable Screw Conveyor
- Belt Conveyor –
- Flat Belt Conveyor
- Cleated Belt Conveyor
- Side Cleated Wall Belt Conveyor
- Metal Belt Conveyor
- Wire mesh Belt Conveyor
- Truck Loader –
- Stacker Conveyor
- Truck Loading Belt +Flexible Roller Conveyor
- Where house Loading Conveyor
- Bucket Elevator –
- Z-Bucket Elevator
- Centrifugal Discharge Bucket Elevator
- Continuous Discharge Bucket Elevator
- Roller Conveyor –
- Gravity Roller Conveyor
- Powered Roller Conveyor
- Skate Wheel Conveyor
- Flexible Roller Conveyor
- Drag Chain Conveyor –
- Trough Drag Chain Conveyor
- Tubular Drag Chain Conveyor
Screw conveyor –
- Screw conveyors are one of the effective ways to convey, wet, or dry bulk material along a totally enclosed incline or horizontal length.
- Features –
- Screw conveyors are capable of handling a wide range of bulk materials from free-flowing to slurry.
- Can have multiple inlet and discharge points.
- Can be designed and installed vertically, horizontally, or at an angle.
- Can be designed without a center pipe. These are important when dealing with materials that are slurry, sludge or semisolid like material.
- Are suitable to cool, heat or dry products while moving the product.
Belt conveyors –
- Belt Conveyor systems are the most versatile and simplest material handling systems. They work with two or more pulleys driving an endless loop belt. The loop then moves a product from Point A to Point B on the belt. We use belts made from fabric or rubber. Belt conveyors are commonly used in both manufacturing and distribution facilities.
- Features –
- Easy belt removal from one side of the conveyor.
- Tail pulley assembly includes quick-release take-ups with tracking adjustment.
- Belting material is selected based on the application.
- Conveyors can be supported with a portable cart with locking casters, a fixed framework with adjustable ball feet, or overhead suspension.
- Return idler pulleys are removable for cleaning or maintenance.
- Conveyors can be mounted horizontally, inclined, or declined.
- Optional spray bars are available for in-place washing of the belting.
Truck Loader –
- Truck Loading Belt Conveyors were built to withstand the rugged conditions of any job site. It can be used for transport bulk material or bags. It can be horizontal-inclined-horizontal, according to different transport requirements, the transport system can be single belt conveyor or consist of several conveyors or be combined with other conveying equipment, in addition, it can be installed horizontally.
- Light weight, one operator can move it easily.
- Lifting height can be adjust according to your need.
- Belt conveyor system provides gentle handling and higher capacity than the same size screw conveyor.
- With wheels and can be moved to anywhere to save equipment number.
- Easier for bags or bulk material stacking in warehouse to save your labor cost.
- Adopt chevron pattern conveyor belt to increase the maximum conveyor angle.
- The conveyor length can be customized according to your requirement.
Buckets Elevator –
- One of the most efficient ways to elevate bulk materials vertically is with a bucket elevator.
- A Bucket Elevator consists of a series of buckets attached to a belt or chain with pulleys or sprockets located at the top and bottom of the unit. The buckets are located in a casing or housing to contain the material. Bulk materials are loaded into each bucket as the bucket moves past an inlet point.
- Hariom Industries designs and manufactures a wide variety of bucket elevators based on the characteristics of the bulk material and the process requirements.
- Features –
- Wide Range Of Construction Materials – Carbon Steel, Stainless Steel And Abrasion-Resistant Alloys.
- Belt And Chain Type Elevators Available To Meet Your Specific Requirements
Roller Conveyor –
- Roller conveyors are a series of rollers supported within a frame where objects can be moved either manually, by gravity, or by power.
- There is a wide range of ways roller conveyors can be used and modified for different uses including transporting boxes, cardboard boxes, crates, pallets, plastic totes, polybags, slave boards, and trays.
Drag Chain Conveyor –
- It efficiently transfers bulk materials faster and smoother without damage.
- The compact and versatile design allows drag conveyors to fit almost any plant layout.
- Features –
- Wide Range Of Construction Materials – Carbon Steel, Stainless Steel, and Abrasion-Resistant Alloys
- Drop-Forged Chain And Paddles For Increased Equipment Life
- Easily Replaceable Wear Liners For Minimal Down Time
- High Torque Drive Units To Power Through Upset Conditions