Buckets Elevator –
- One of the most efficient ways to elevate bulk materials vertically is with a bucket elevator.
- A Bucket Elevator consists of a series of buckets attached to a belt or chain with pulleys or sprockets located at the top and bottom of the unit. The buckets are located in a casing or housing to contain the material. Bulk materials are loaded into each bucket as the bucket moves past an inlet point.
- Hariom Industries designs and manufactures a wide variety of bucket elevators based on the characteristics of the bulk material and the process requirements.
- Features –
- Wide Range Of Construction Materials – Carbon Steel, Stainless Steel And Abrasion-Resistant Alloys.
- Belt And Chain Type Elevators Available To Meet Your Specific Requirements
These are used in Food Industries.
Continuous Discharge Vertical Bucket Elevator
Used in Cement & Fly ash Conveying application
Centrifugal Discharge Vertical Bucket Elevator
Used in Mineral Industries