Belt conveyors –
- Belt Conveyor systems are the most versatile and simplest material handling systems. They work with two or more pulleys driving an endless loop belt. The loop then moves a product from Point A to Point B on the belt. We use belts made from fabric or rubber. Belt conveyors are commonly used in both manufacturing and distribution facilities.
- Features –
- Easy belt removal from one side of the conveyor.
- Tail pulley assembly includes quick-release take-ups with tracking adjustment.
- Belting material is selected based on the application.
- Conveyors can be supported with a portable cart with locking casters, a fixed framework with adjustable ball feet, or overhead suspension.
- Return idler pulleys are removable for cleaning or maintenance.
- Conveyors can be mounted horizontally, inclined, or declined.
- Optional spray bars are available for in-place washing of the belting.
Flat Belt Conveyor
Used in Horizontal Conveying applications
Cleated Belt Conveyor
Used in Inclined conveying applications.
Side Wall Cleated Belt Conveyor
These are used in inclined application to handle bulk material.
Modular Belt Conveyor
These are used in Food Industries
Metal Belt Conveyor
These are used in Food Application where the temperature is high & SHR Rubber Belt can't be used.
Wire Mesh Belt Conveyor
These are used in High Temperature areas.